[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1795″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” onclick=”link_image” css_animation=”top-to-bottom”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”bottom-to-top”]PIBM had arranged a workshop on Art of Exploring (Left brain & Right brain) for students. The seminar was conducted by Prof. Rajesh. P. Shirodkar.
This session of Art of Exploring made the students understand that first step toward success is setting goal as well as the development of a person as a whole. This session was an eye opener towards the perception of transformation or change in each individuals. The workshop on Art of Exploring helped the students to understand.
1. How to set a specific goal.
2. How transformation can take place in individual life.
3. How to use potential of our brain in a right manner & how to use memorizing the chart technique.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- IQAC Cell
- Placement @ PIBM
- Students Section
- Job Placement
- Experts Sessions
- Extracurricular Activities
- Library Commmittee
- Mentoring @ PIBM
- Special Skill Building Programs supporting Curricular Learning
- Student Excellence Program
- PIBM’s Committees
- Student Intercollegiate Participation
- Student Skills Development Activity
- Value added Programs @ PIBM