Dress Code and Grooming :
- PIBM has defined the Dress Code for its MBA/MCA students. The students are expected to follow the dress Code strictly
- The uniforms provided should be in proper maintenance, washed, ironed and neat.
- The disciplinary committee, faculty members along with department heads would ensure that students wear proper uniform as an when defined by the respective departments
- The students should be attired in uniform whenever they represent the Institute in any of the events within and outside the campus.
- The students should be professionally groomed and present themselves befitting professional manner
- Student should wear and display his / her identity card and produce it on demand by the authorities i.e. by any member of the staff or other authorized persons.
- If the identity card is lost, fresh identity card will be issued after collecting a fine.
Attendance & Exams :
- PIBM expects students to be punctual and in attendance , to facilitate learning and development
- 80% attendance is required for granting of term
- Attendance is mandatory for lectures / labs / other compulsory activities / tutorials
- Students are required to take prior permission in writing from Course coordinator / Director / HOD for leave
- After Term End Exam, result is displayed within 7 days ,
- Retest is conducted for the students securing less than 40% (Cumulative) marks and the result of the same is declared within two days.
- Any student scoring less than 40% marks even after retest , appropriate action will be taken in consultation with Subject Matter Experts(SME’s)
Use of Mobile Phones :
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited during the classes and examination
- Non Compliance shall invite strict disciplinary action
No Smoking/ Drinking Alcohol :
- PIBM campus is a no Smoking, No Alcohol drinking zone.
- Non Compliance shall invite strict disciplinary action
Anti Ragging :
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in or outside the PIBM campus
- All students shall familiarize themselves with rules/regulations/guidelines code of conduct, anti-ragging measures and discipline ofPIBM. All students admitted in the institute and their parents will submit an affidavit regarding anti-ragging within one month of their admission.
- Any student who suffers ragging or notices occurrence of ragging shall immediately report the event to concerned authority.
- Incidences of ragging can be reported to any member of Anti-ragging squad, Anti-ragging committee of the Institute.
- Students may report incidence of ragging either orally or in writing. They may also report the incidence in person or by phone. Anonymity of the caller will be maintained.
- Any victim of ragging not satisfied with the action taken by the Head of the Institution or by the University may submit an appeal in writing to report the event to the local police.
Library Rules and Regulations :
- Library Timing is from 9:15 am – 5:15pm
- Book is not issued without library card/ Membership card.
- Student can be issued up to 3 books at one time for 7 days
- Students would return the books or renew it on or before date given on the due date slip of the book
- Rs 1/- fine would be charged per day on late returned book.
- Student can issue one CD per day and magazine/journal for two days.
- Student can issue syllabus and old Exam papers for one day. They have to return it back before 11:00am for next day.
- Student can issue the old issues of journals for 2 days.
- If a student looses/misplaces any book he/she has to replace the same new book
- If students want to demand particular book, which is not available in the library, they would fill book demand form, which is available in library.
- Students would enter their names in library log book before using the library facility.
Computer Lab :
- External Memory devices / Pen drives would be scanned for virus before using it, if found making use of these devices in windows environment strict action would be taken against the user
- Internet facility can be used from as per the Lab timings. Students cannot use this facility during their Theory and practical sessions
- Sign the Usage / Log Register for Internet facility & Extra Practical (computer number)
- Do not Disturb the positions of monitor, CPU Keyboard ,Mouse
- Do not unplug power cables and Shut Down the computers after usage.
- Any problem with students’ personal computers / Laptops will be entertained by Systems Administrator only with prior permission of Director
- Do not download the data other than education purpose.
- All the computers in the campus ,including other connected computers are under supervision of system Administrator
- Students are not allowed to enter in Server room.
General Rules :
- All students are strictly prohibited from participating in any activities which will disturb the classes and/or cause threat to the peaceful atmosphere of the Institute campus.
- It is prohibited to organize or attend meetings other than the official ones which are specifically permitted by the Director.
- All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti national are strictly prohibited in the Institute campus and are punishable.
- No student shall get involved in any political activities inside campus.
- Smoking, chewing pan masala, chewing gum etc. are strictly prohibited in the Institute campus. Entering the Institute campus, consuming liquor and other intoxicating drugs, is also strictly prohibited.
- Disfiguring/damaging / destroying the Institute property is strictly prohibited. No one shall distribute or circulate any notices, pamphlets, leaflets, etc., within the campus and shall not exhibit any type of banners, flags, posters, etc. without the prior sanction of the Director
- Unauthorized entry of outsiders into the campus is strictly prohibited. Unless permitted by the Institute authorities, students shall not bring or entertain outsiders inside the Institute campus.
- Nobody shall collect money from others in the campus.
- During the free hours students may utilize Library, Digital Library or Lab facility or they may sit inside their own class room without disturbing the nearby classes.
- The Institute will not be responsible for loss of valuables / cash brought by the students to the campus.